Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Sep 26, 2023 by Trend In Stars team
Cruise CWCVBH-VQ1W183 Review
|Energy Efficiency||3 star rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||1002.84 Kilowatt Hours|
|Noise Level||42 dB|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Special Features||7-in-1 with PM2.5 Air Filters, 100% Hi Grooved Copper Condenser, 4 Fan Speed Modes, Smart Diagnosis System, Magic LED Display, Large LCD Remote, Monsoon Comfort, Auto Blow & Clean, Comfort Sleep Mode|
|Control Console||Remote control|
|Included Components||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, 3 m Length Inter Connecting Copper Pipe, 1 Remote, 1 Manual.|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Air Purification Designed in Germany- Advanced Silver Ion, ActivCarbon, Vitamin-C and Anti-Dust air filters allow healthy air circulation by reducing upto 99% bacteria and pollutants around you - providing you pure air to breathe.
- 3x Longer Life- High quality, inner grooved copper tube heat exchangers enable faster heat exchange efficiency by 30-50% and last 3 times longer in comparison to non-copper condensors.
- Improved Energy Efficiency- The R32 refrigerant reduces power consumption with a lower global warming potential, which results in a higher system efficiency, compared to older R410A systems.
- Block Mold and Bacteria- To prevent growth of harmful micro-organisms, this technology evaporates the moisture inside the indoor unit by automatically blowing air after switching off the air conditioner.
- Non-stop Cooling at 50°C- Equipped with a robust Tropical-X Rotary Compressor for faster, better cooling in extreme conditions, it delivers more air, lasts longer, and cools evenly even at 50°C temperature.
- Anti-rust Protection- A blue hydrophilic coating increases product life by minimizing humidity and moisture damage for enhanced condenser performance and efficiency.
Cruise CWCVBH-VQ1W183 Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
294 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this Cruise CWCVBH-VQ1W183 model as the review rating of 4.1 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (294 reviews)
4.1 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Current price ₹29,999 is the cheapest in the models with a similar set of features. The price range of such models is between ₹29,999 and ₹35,490.
See how much Cruise CWCVBH-VQ1W183 is popular compared to its alternatives!
This Cruise CWCVBH-VQ1W183 model made its way to the top best selling Split Air Conditioners and is currently ranking at 38th position in Air Conditioners in India. This model is the least popular among the alternatives available with similar set of features.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly Cruise CWCVBH-VQ1W183 is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 103 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
Cruise as Split Air Conditioners brand
Cruise is India origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. One of the leading air-conditioning manufacturer's in India, who remain committed to launching innovative cooling appliances and create environment-friendly products.
Based on 882 reviews of 3 Cruise Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Value for money, Best on Durability, Best on Noise Level, Best on Comfort and Best on Energy efficiency parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.1 stars) by verified buyers shows that the Cruise Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Daikin, Carrier and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.
How much is the warranty on this product?
1 year on product; 1 year on condenser; 10 year on compressor