Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Nov 08, 2023 by Trend In Stars team
Anti Virus Protection
LG RS-Q19JNXE Review
|Weighted Annual Energy Consumption
|968.04 Kilowatt Hours Per Year
|Annual Energy Consumption
|968.04 Kilowatt Hours Per Year
|Inverter Compressor, Remote Controlled, Fast Cooling, Auto Clean
|OUTDOOR: GPSP/GP-DD, ?INDOOR:ABS/HIPS
|1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, 3 m Length Inter Connecting Copper Pipe, 1 Remote, 1 Manual.
|Battery Cell Type
|LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd
|Country of Origin
- AI DUAL Inverter- The AI Dual Inverter predicts not only appropriate cooling capacity, but also sense room conditions, and it chooses the required fan speed, vane position and temperature settings.
- 100% Copper Tubes with Ocean Black Protection- Special Ocean Black Protection applied on Copper tubes of both Indoor & Outdoor unit provides exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke and pollutants.
- Low Gas Detection- Low Gas Detection has several benefits, be it reducing inconvenience while trouble shooting or increasing durability which in return increase air conditioner’s life.
- Hi-Grooved Copper- High grooved copper pipes serves dual benefits of better heat dissipation of refrigerant & increasing the durability of pipe.
- Stabilizer Free Plus- LG's enhanced stabilizer-free* plus operation prevents voltage fluctuations without compromising on the safety, savings and comfort.
- Ocean Black Fin- Offers unbeatable protection against dust, smoke and chemicals presents in environment and also offers protection against fin corrosion.
- ADC Sensor- LG AI DUAL Cool Air Conditioners comes with ADC Safety Sensors as built of robustness and power of safety at every step of operation which makes them highly durable, safe & ensures a stable operation.
- Auto clean- Just Turn on Auto Clean and your heat exchanger will dry. So there’s no scope of bacteria and mold forming in it.
- HD Filter with Anti-Virus Protection- HD Filter with Anti-Virus & Bacterial protection (cationic AgNPs Technology) provides satisfactory and long-lasting protection against viruses, fungi, mold and bacteria.
- Mute Function- With just press of a button, the AC starts functioning silently and doesn’t produce any sound, however much the buttons are pressed on the remote.
- AI Convertible 6-in-1 Cooling- With AI Convertible 6-in-1 user get the flexibility to increase or decrease cooling capacity as per requirement at the same time with its Artificial Intelligence Convertible mode and inbuilt sensors, the Air conditioner will give perfect cooling by automatically analyzing and input given by the sensors.
- Refrigerant R-32- R32 is a highly efficient refrigerant with a lower global warming potential as compared to R410, a commonly found refrigerant in resident Air Conditioners.
LG RS-Q19JNXE Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
2151 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this LG RS-Q19JNXE model as the review rating of 4.0 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (2,151 reviews)
4.0 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Price range of models with similar set of features varies from ₹33,990 to ₹40,500. Current price ₹40,500 of this model is highest in this price range and is 8.74% higher than average price in this range.
When is the right time to buy? See the Price Trend!
Current price ₹40,500 is relatively steady for quite some time now and this price sounds reasonable when we consider features it offer and compare that with products from other brands with similar features.
See how much LG RS-Q19JNXE is popular compared to its alternatives!
Currenty ranking at 9th position in Best Selling Air Conditioners in India. This model is the most popular among the alternatives available with a similar set of features.
See the Popularity Trend of LG RS-Q19JNXE over time.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly LG RS-Q19JNXE is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 154 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
LG as Split Air Conditioners brand
LG is Seoul, South Korea origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. LG Corporation, formerly known as Lucky-Goldstar, is a South Korean multinational conglomerate. It is the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea.
Based on 22780 reviews of 17 LG Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Better on Sleep mode, Better on Noise Level, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Value for money, Better on Remote Control and Better on Quality of material parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.05 stars) by verified buyers shows that the LG Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Samsung, Hitachi and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Should I buy a 4 star AC instead of this 3 Star AC?
It all depends on your usage. If you are planning to use this AC only for a few hours in a day then stick to this 3 Star AC as it will save you money on initial cost. If you are going to use it for longer hours like overnight then go for 4 Star AC.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.
How much is the warranty on this product?