Blue Star WFA518LN
Window Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Sep 26, 2023 by Trend In Stars team
Blue Star WFA518LN Review
|Annual Energy Consumption||1350 Watts|
|Noise Level||55 dB|
|Special Features||Auto Restart, Sleep Mode, Dust Filter|
|Control Console||Remote control|
|Included Components||1 AC unit, 1 Remote Control, 1 User manual.|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Turbo Cool- Pre-set mode to instantly cool the room during extreme summers.
- Energy Saver- The Eco mode helps save on your electricity bills, while giving you a comfortable cooling experience.
- 100% Copper- Blue Star air conditioner's condenser coil, evaporator coil and connecting tubes are made of 100% copper, thereby ensuring reliable cooling.
- Anti-Corrosive Blue Fins for Protection- Protects the condenser and evaporator coils from corrosion and leakage due to harsh climate, rainwater, salty air and humidity. Enhances the efficiency and long life of the AC.
- Comfort Sleep- Intelligently adjusts the AC's operation providing the right cooling comfort and ensuring comfortable sleep.
- Self Diagnosis- In case of any faults during operation, Blue Star ACs display an error code to ensure fast and easy diagnosis, enabling proper care to protect the AC from damage.
- High Energy Efficient Rotary Compressor- The compressor is specially designed to deliver maximum cooling while using low power and helps you save on your power bills.
- Auto Re-start with Memory- The AC remembers the last set mode and automatically resumes functioning with the same pre-set mode, ensuring convenience after power cuts.
- Humidity Control (Dry Mode)- In dry mode, the AC keeps the room cool and dry by making the indoor air dry, removing excess moisture from the indoor air.
Blue Star WFA518LN Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
559 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this Blue Star WFA518LN model as the review rating of 4.2 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (559 reviews)
4.2 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Current price ₹34,235 of this model sounds reasonable when we consider quality and unique set of features it offers and compare it with models from other brands with similar features.
See how much Blue Star WFA518LN is popular compared to its alternatives!
This Blue Star WFA518LN model made its way to the top best selling Window Air Conditioners and is currently ranking at 15th position in Air Conditioners in India.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly Blue Star WFA518LN is one of the best Window Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 13 latest best selling Window Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
Blue Star as Window Air Conditioners brand
Blue Star is Mumbai, India origin brand and is selling really good quality of Window Air Conditioners in India. Blue Star Ltd is an Indian multinational home appliances company, headquartered in Mumbai. It specializes in air conditioning, commercial refrigeration and MEP.
Based on 941 reviews of 2 Blue Star Window Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Sleep mode, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Remote Control, Better on Noise Level, Better on Value for money and Below Average on Sturdiness parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.1 stars) by verified buyers shows that the Blue Star Window Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Voltas, Lloyd and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Should I buy a 4 star AC instead of this 5 star AC?
It all depends on your usage. If you are going to use it for most of the time in a day then go for 5 Star AC. But if that is not the case and you are planning to use this AC for lesser hours lets say only overnight then you can consider going with 4 Star AC as well. It will save you money on initial cost.
How much is the warranty on this product?
1 Year on Product and 5 Years Warranty on Compressor