Window Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Sep 07, 2023 by Trend In Stars team
LG RW-Q18WUZA Review
|Annual Energy Consumption||1053.11 Kilowatt Hours Per Year|
|Noise Level||44 dB|
|Special Features||Inverter Compressor, Remote Controlled, Fast Cooling|
|Control Console||Remote control|
|Included Components||1 AC unit, 1 Remote Control, 1 User manual.|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc Carbon|
|Manufacturer||LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||India|
- Low Gas Detection- Low Gas Detection has several benefits, be it reducing inconvenience while trouble shooting or increasing durability which in return increase air conditioner’s life.
- Smart Diagnosis System- Easy to understand error notifications and remote diagnosis help you correspond with the nearest LG service center and solve the problem instantly.
- Super Silent Operation- Almost noiseless operation ensures complete peace of mind and comfort.
- Top Air Discharge- Top air discharge outlet and wider air flow helps in quick and uniform cooling through out the life span.
- 4 Way Swing- The horizontal and vertical swing action ensures better airflow while giving uniform cooling.
- Clean Filter Indicator- Timely notification help in maintaining a clean and healthy filter.
- Ocean Black Protection- Ensures that the Air Conditioner provides protection in typical Indian regions affected by sand, salt, industrial smoke & pollutants.
- R32 Refrigerant- R32 is a highly efficient refrigerant with a lower global warming potential as compared to R410, a commonly found refrigerant in resident Air Conditioners.
LG RW-Q18WUZA Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
1784 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this LG RW-Q18WUZA model as the review rating of 4.2 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (1,784 reviews)
4.2 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
See how much LG RW-Q18WUZA is popular compared to its alternatives!
This LG RW-Q18WUZA model is one of Amazon's Best Selling Window Air Conditioners and it is currenly 2nd best selling Air Conditioners in india.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly LG RW-Q18WUZA is one of the best Window Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 13 latest best selling Window Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
LG as Window Air Conditioners brand
LG is Seoul, South Korea origin brand and is selling really good quality of Window Air Conditioners in India. LG Corporation, formerly known as Lucky-Goldstar, is a South Korean multinational conglomerate. It is the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea.
Based on 5415 reviews of 4 LG Window Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Better on Value for money, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Sleep mode and Better on Noise Level parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 3.98 stars) by verified buyers shows that the LG Window Air Conditioners provide Lesser customer satisfaction than its competitors like Havells, Blue Star and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Should I buy a 4 star AC instead of this 5 star AC?
It all depends on your usage. If you are going to use it for most of the time in a day then go for 5 Star AC. But if that is not the case and you are planning to use this AC for lesser hours lets say only overnight then you can consider going with 4 Star AC as well. It will save you money on initial cost.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.
How much is the warranty on this product?
10 Years on Compressor with Gas Charging, 5 Years on PCB and 1 Year on product (T&C)