Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
Whirlpool SAI18E31FNC0 Review
|Energy Efficiency||3 star rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||1029.65 Kilowatt Hours Per Year|
|Noise Level||45 dB|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Special Features||4-in-1 Convertible, Self Clean, Gas leak indicator|
|Included Components||1 AC Indoor Unit, 1 AC Outdoor Unit, 1 User Manual, 1 Remote, Installation Pipe and Wire|
|Country of Origin||India|
- - 100% copper unit*, where the indoor evaporator unit, outdoor condenser unit and all connecting pipes and tubes are made of copper.
- - Advanced Inverter Technology that adapts to your cooling needs while reducing electricity usage and keeps power consumption low
- - Cools Even at 50 Deg
- - Detects and notifies gas leak, so that you know when gas refill is required.
- - Hidden Display and Sleek Design
- - In case the power comes on again after a power failure, Auto Restarting Operation is the function tooperate procedures automatically to the previous operating conditions.
- - Most Energy efficient Range; upto 3.93 in 3* and Upto 5.14 in 5*..Varies by capacity
- - Self Diagnosis function. Error is displayed on the display panel and hence problem can be easily diagonised.
- - Stabiliser-free Operation with voltage range of 150V ~ 264V
- - Use the self-clean function whenever you want, to strip off the dirt that accumulates inside the machine.
- - Whirlpool ACs use R32 eco refrigerant. It's effect is just one third of that of R-410's. Also, R-32's super efficiency means that air-conditioners emit fewer greenhouse gases and require less refrigerant volume to operate.
Whirlpool SAI18E31FNC0 Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
10 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this Whirlpool SAI18E31FNC0 model as the review rating of 4.6 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (10 reviews)
4.6 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Price range of models with similar set of features varies from ₹28,990 to ₹37,690. Current price ₹32,490 of this model is within this price range and is 2.62% lower than the average price.
See how much Whirlpool SAI18E31FNC0 is popular compared to its alternatives!
This Whirlpool SAI18E31FNC0 model made its way to the top best selling Split Air Conditioners and is currently ranking at 63rd position in Air Conditioners in India. Compared to the popularity of its alternatives with a similar set of features, this model is moderately popular among buyers.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly Whirlpool SAI18E31FNC0 is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 205 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
Whirlpool as Split Air Conditioners brand
Whirlpool is United States origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. The Whirlpool Corporation is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States
Based on 7458 reviews of 11 Whirlpool Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Value for Money, Best on Cooling, Best on Sleep mode, Better on Energy Efficiency, Better on Noise Level, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Design & Features, Better on Value for money and Better on Remote Control parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 3.95 stars) by verified buyers shows that the Whirlpool Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Hitachi, Onida and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.
How much is the warranty on this product?