Whirlpool 2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV
Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
Whirlpool 2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV Review
This Whirlpool AC features Advanced IntelliSense Inverter Technology that adapts to your cooling needs while reducing electricity usage and keeps power consumption low. It’s a powerful 2 ton AC which you can use it comfortably for large rooms and office space up to 200 Sq. Ft. in normal scenario. The 6th SENSE FastCool technology allows instant cooling and Multi Port Fluid Injection technology ensures rapid heat exchange using copper coil resulting in enhanced cooling capacity and power savings. Together these technologies provide excellent cooling performance even in the extreme temperature of 55°C. Being a 3 Star AC with Inverter compressor, the running cost of this model in long term will be less as it consumes low power and delivers powerful cooling. HEPA filter equipped within this AC traps harmful particles such as pollen, dust mites etc and deliver purified clean cool air in you living area. It is also loaded with features like Turbo Cool, Sleep Function, Self Clean, Self Diagnose and Stabilizer Free Operation ensures that you do not spend extra money in buying a separate stabilizer. ACs use the R-32 refrigerant means that air-conditioners emit fewer greenhouse gases and require less refrigerant volume to operate.
|Model||2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV|
|Energy Efficiency||3 Star Rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||1255.48 Kilowatt Hours|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Part Number||2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV|
|Special Features||Inverter, Dust_filter, Dehumidifier|
|Control Console||Remote Control|
|Included Components||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Inter Connecting Pipe, 1 Remote, 1 Manual, 1 Warranty Card|
|Manufacturer||Whirlpool of India Ltd|
- - The advanced MPFI Technology with fusion of a smart circuit design and capillary design, ensures instant comfort and fast cooling.
- - In the Self Diagnosis function, error is displayed on the display panel for us to easily diagnose the problem.
- - The sleep mode automatically regulates the air around you and increases the temperature per hour.
- - The Self Clean feature prevents the rusting of the evaporator coil and growth of harmful microorganisms within the AC.
- - Whirlpool ACs use R32 eco refrigerant. It's effect is just one third of that of R-410's. Also, R-32's super efficiency means that air-conditioners emit fewer greenhouse gases and require less refrigerant volume to operate.
- - The Multi Port Fluid Injection uses a unique 4x4 evaporator circuit design for rapid heat exchange resulting in enhanced cooling capacity and power savings.
- - The Eco mode runs the compressor slower. This reduces the pressure in the condenser, which decreases the motor's energy usage and increases its efficiency.
- - HEPA filter purifies air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles such as pollen, dust mites etc.
- - 100% copper unit*, where the indoor evaporator unit, outdoor condenser unit and all connecting pipes and tubes are made of copper.
- - In case the power comes on again after a power failure, Auto Restart will operate procedures automatically to the previous operating conditions.
- - The auto swing turns on & off the louver motor, that automatically swings the air flow from one side of the vent to the other.
Whirlpool 2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
184 verified buyers peronally used it and overall liked this Whirlpool 2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV model as the review rating of 3.9 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (184 reviews)
3.9 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
See how much Whirlpool 2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV is popular compared to its alternatives!
This Whirlpool 2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV model is one of Amazon's Best Selling Split Air Conditioners and it is currenly 76th best selling Air Conditioners in india. This model is the most popular among the alternatives available with a similar set of features.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly Whirlpool 2.0T MAGICOOL PRO+ 3S COPR INV is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 205 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
Whirlpool as Split Air Conditioners brand
Whirlpool is United States origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. The Whirlpool Corporation is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, headquartered in Benton Charter Township, Michigan, United States
Based on 7458 reviews of 11 Whirlpool Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Value for Money, Best on Cooling, Best on Sleep mode, Better on Energy Efficiency, Better on Noise Level, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Design & Features, Better on Value for money and Better on Remote Control parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 3.95 stars) by verified buyers shows that the Whirlpool Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Hitachi, Onida and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 2 Tons AC cover?
This 2 Tons AC will cover room size upto 400 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Should I buy a 4 star AC instead of this 3 Star AC?
It all depends on your usage. If you are planning to use this AC only for a few hours in a day then stick to this 3 Star AC as it will save you money on initial cost. If you are going to use it for longer hours like overnight then go for 4 Star AC.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.