Single Door Refrigerators
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
Samsung RR21T2H2WCB/HL Review
Samsung’s new range of refrigerator comes with a stylish design and power packed features Samsung guarantees the durability of its energy efficient Digital Inverter Compressor for trouble-free, longer-lasting refrigerator. Its Stabilizer Free Operation means it works very steadily and reliably and prevents electrical damage or shorting if there are any voltage fluctuations. The deep door holds larger drinks and more of them without wasting space. You can store three 2l bottles and 1l at same time while preventing the tall bottles from falling over, With Base stand drawer Keep vegetables at room temperature much more easily with extra space for dry vegetables with Base Stand Drawer. Bring home this new Samsung refrigerator and enjoy complete peace of mind. This Samsung refrigerator is all what you need.
|Energy Efficiency||5 Star Rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||104 Kilowatt Hours|
|Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity||174 litres|
|Freezer Capacity||24 Litres|
|Volume Capacity Name||198|
|Special Features||Inverter, Base stand with drawer|
|Defrost System||Direct Cool|
|Included Components||1 Unit Refrigerator, User manual with Warranty Card|
|Manufacturer||Samsung India Pvt Ltd|
|Country of Origin||India|
- 6L More- The Samsung New Energy Platform refrigerator offers more storage. It has 6L extra internal space.
- Don't let Power Cuts Come in your Way- Smart Connect Inverter refrigerators run even during power cuts, always keeping your food fresh.
- Easy to Clean Back- Safe Clean Back is a smooth safety cover for vital coils and cables, and can be easily wiped clean.
- Extra Space for Dry Vegetables- Base Stand Drawer stores all your food items that don't need cooling, such as onions and potatoes.
- Runs on Solar Energy- Protect the environment with Solar Panel generated electricity within 100v - 300v of voltage range. Current and Voltage in the batteries is regulated by the solar charge controller. And in the evening, stored energy in the batteries is used by the SPCU to run the refrigerator.
- Safer, Tough Shelves- Store heavy items like watermelons, much more conveniently & safely, no matter how much they weigh.
- Stays More Hygienic- Anti Bacterial Gasket helps prevents the build-up of fungi and bacteria inside the refrigerator.
- Up to 15 days Full Freshness- Vegetable Box stores a lot of vegetables and fruits & keep them fresh even after 15 days.
- Voltage Protection- If the voltage increases too much Stabilizer Free Operation automatically cuts the power supply.
- Works longer for less- Enjoy greater energy efficiency, less noise and a long-lasting performance.
Samsung RR21T2H2WCB/HL Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
2027 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this Samsung RR21T2H2WCB/HL model as the review rating of 4.4 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (2,027 reviews)
4.4 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Price range of models with similar set of features varies from ₹16,426 to ₹17,900. Current price ₹17,900 of this model is highest in this price range and is 4.29% higher than average price in this range.
See how much Samsung RR21T2H2WCB/HL is popular compared to its alternatives!
This Samsung RR21T2H2WCB/HL model made its way to the top best selling Single Door Refrigerators and is currently ranking at 35th position in Refrigerators in India. Compared to the popularity of its alternatives with a similar set of features, this model is moderately popular among buyers.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly Samsung RR21T2H2WCB/HL is one of the best Single Door Refrigerators model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 91 latest best selling Single Door Refrigerators and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
Samsung as Single Door Refrigerators brand
Samsung is South Korea origin brand and is selling really good quality of Single Door Refrigerators in India. Samsung is a South Korean company forayed in the electronics industry in 1969 and its first electronic product was a black-and-white television.
Based on 17771 reviews of 21 Samsung Single Door Refrigerators we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Value for Money, Best on Temperature control, Best on Storage Capacity, Best on Value for money, Better on Design & Features, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Light weight and Better on Performance parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.28 stars) by verified buyers shows that the Samsung Single Door Refrigerators provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Hisense, Haier and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the warranty on this product?
1 year on product, 10 years on compressor
Covered: All Parts Excluding Plastic Parts, Glassware, Bulb and Tube from the Date of Purchase Against Defective Material and Workmanship