Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Nov 21, 2023 by Trend In Stars team
Anti Virus Protection
LG RS-Q18ZNVE Review
The LG Split Air Conditioner RS-Q18ZNVE is equipped with a variable speed compressor that adjusts power depending on the heat load, providing improved efficiency by managing cooling capacity as per user preference. It offers 4-in-1 convertible cooling, which governs the electrical consumption in cooling mode, further enhancing its efficiency.
With a capacity of 1.5 Ton, this air conditioner is suitable for medium-sized rooms ranging from 151 to 180 square feet. It features an air circulation of 441/1236 CFM and can operate in an ambient temperature of up to 52 degrees Celsius. The air swing function allows for cooling in two directions.
The energy rating of this model is 2 Star, with an annual energy consumption of 962.65 units. The ISEER value is 3.7, which indicates its energy efficiency.
In terms of durability, the LG Split Air Conditioner RS-Q18ZNVE comes with a 10-year warranty on the compressor with gas charging, a 5-year warranty on the PCB, and a 1-year warranty on the product (terms and conditions apply). It features copper with Ocean Black Protection, which prevents rust and corrosion, ensuring uninterrupted cooling and increased durability.
|Weighted Annual Energy Consumption
|962.65 Kilowatt Hours Per Year
|Annual Energy Consumption
|962.65 Kilowatt Hours Per Year
|Inverter Compressor, Remote Controlled, Auto Clean, Dehumidifier
|OUTDOOR: GPSP/GP-DD, INDOOR:ABS/HIPS
|1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, 3 m Length Inter Connecting Copper Pipe, 1 Remote, 1 Manual, 1 Warranty Card
|Battery Cell Type
|LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
|Country of Origin
- 100% Copper Tubes with Ocean Black Protection- Special Ocean Black Protection applied on Copper tubes of both Indoor & Outdoor unit provides exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke and pollutants.
- Low Gas Detection- Low Gas Detection has several benefits, be it reducing inconvenience while trouble shooting or increasing durability which in return increase air conditioner’s life.
- Hi-Grooved Copper- High grooved copper pipes serves dual benefits of better heat dissipation of refrigerant & increasing the durability of pipe.
- Stabilizer Free Plus- LG's enhanced stabilizer-free* plus operation prevents voltage fluctuations without compromising on the safety, savings and comfort.
- Ocean Black Fin- Offers unbeatable protection against dust, smoke and chemicals presents in environment and also offers protection against fin corrosion.
- ADC Sensor- LG AI DUAL Cool Air Conditioners comes with ADC Safety Sensors as built of robustness and power of safety at every step of operation which makes them highly durable, safe & ensures a stable operation.
- Auto clean- Just Turn on Auto Clean and your heat exchanger will dry. So there’s no scope of bacteria and mold forming in it.
- DUAL Inverter Compressor- LG Air Conditioner with DUALCOOL Technology have varied speed dual rotatory compressor with wider rotational frequency range. It constantly adjust the compressor's speed to maintain desired levels of temperature and assured saving-both power and electric bills. Dual Rotors inside the compressor function in tandem to ensure faster cooling and more efficiency.
- 4-in-1 Convertible Cooling- LG Convertible 4-in-1 Air Conditioner is a perfect example to our air conditioning requirements as and when required. The varied models ascertain that optimum usages of energy is ensured without any compromises on the comfort quotient.
- HD Filter with Anti-Virus Protection- HD Filter with Anti-Virus & Bacterial protection (cationic AgNPs Technology) provides satisfactory and long-lasting protection against viruses, fungi, mold and bacteria.
- Cools at 52 Degree Celsius- LG's superior technology of DUALCOOL Inverter keeps the house comfortably cool even when the temperature outside rises to an extreme of 52°C.
- Smart Diagnosis- Easy to understand error notifications and remote diagnosis help you correspond with the nearest LG service center and solve the problem instantly.
- Monsoon Comfort- LG Air Conditioners with the unique Monsoon Comfort technology efficiently control the room temperature, air movement and humidity inside the room, to provide comfortable cooling and greater energy saving even in humid conditions.
- Mute Function- With just press of a button, the AC starts functioning silently and doesn’t produce any sound, however much the buttons are pressed on the remote.
- R-32 Refrigerant- R32 is a highly efficient refrigerant with a lower global warming potential as compared to R410, a commonly found refrigerant in resident Air Conditioners.
LG RS-Q18ZNVE Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
2175 verified buyer have shared their review and gave 4.0 stars out of 5 after personally using this LG RS-Q18ZNVE model. This star rating strongly suggests that all those buyers loved this product.
Overall Rating* (2,175 reviews)
4.0 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Current price ₹32,490 of this model sounds reasonable when we consider quality and unique set of features it offers and compare it with models from other brands with similar features.
When is the right time to buy? See the Price Trend!
Selling at ₹32,490 which is ₹1.56% higher than its average selling price of ₹31,990 (based on data known to us). Often increase in price is compensated by giving special discount on selected cards or through free complementry services like installation or shipping.
See how much LG RS-Q18ZNVE is popular compared to its alternatives!
This LG RS-Q18ZNVE model made its way to the top best selling Split Air Conditioners and is currently ranking at 12th position in Air Conditioners in India.
See the Popularity Trend of LG RS-Q18ZNVE over time.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly LG RS-Q18ZNVE is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 154 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
LG as Split Air Conditioners brand
LG is Seoul, South Korea origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. LG Corporation, formerly known as Lucky-Goldstar, is a South Korean multinational conglomerate. It is the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea.
Based on 22780 reviews of 17 LG Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Better on Sleep mode, Better on Noise Level, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Value for money, Better on Remote Control and Better on Quality of material parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.05 stars) by verified buyers shows that the LG Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Samsung, Hitachi and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Should I buy a 3 star AC instead of this 2 Star AC?
It all depends on your usage. If you are planning to use this AC only occasionally in a day then stick to this 2 Star AC as it will save you money on initial cost. But if you plan is to use it for few hours in a day then go for 3 Star AC.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.
How much is the warranty on this product?
10 Years on Compressor with Gas Charging, 5 Years on PCB and 1 Year on product (T&C)