Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
Cationic Silver Ions Filter
LG MS-Q24HNXA Review
This latest 2021 AC comes with a Dual Inverter Compressor, with Varied Speed Dual Rotary Motor which offers fast cooling speed, less electricity consumption, less vibration, so are more durable, requires less maintenance and makes very less noise. This model comes with a powerful cooling capacity of 2 Tons, which makes it suitable for medium to large sized room or office space up to 200 square feet in normal scenarios.
This model offers Convertible Cooling feature which allows you to step down or step up the cooling capacity as per your need and hence result in less power consumption.
The Main highlight of this AC and one of the reason making this AC so popular in this pandemic, is it's advance HD air filters, that deactivates more then 99% of the Virus and Bacteria from air. This AC comes with the energy efficiency rating of 3 Stars, with only 1232.78 Kilowatt Hours of Annual Energy Consumption that makes this AC moderately energy efficient and perfect for those whose usage in a day is not that high. p>
Its 100% Inner Grooved Copper Tube ensures increase efficiency, durability and fast cooling via an effective refrigerant flow that increases the rate of heat transfer. Special Ocean Black Protection provide exceptional durability and hence extends the life of air conditioner. Stabilizer Free operation and use R-32 refrigerant make this AC environment friendly.
|Energy Efficiency||3 star rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||1232.78 Kilowatt Hours|
|Noise Level||32 dB|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Special Features||Dust Filter, Dehumidifier, Anti-bacterial Filter|
|Included Components||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Inter Connecting Pipe, 1 Remote, 2 Manuals with Warranty Card, 2 Batteries|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc Carbon|
- 100% Copper Tubes with Ocean Black Protection- Special Ocean Black Protection applied on Copper tubes of both Indoor & Outdoor unit provides exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke and pollutants.
- 5-in-1 Convertible Cooling- LG 5-in-1 Convertible Air Conditioner is a perfect example to our air conditioning requirements as and when required.
- Auto clean- Just Turn on Auto Clean and your heat exchanger will dry. So there’s no scope of bacteria and mold forming in it.
- Cools at 52°C- LG's superior technology of DUALCOOL Inverter keeps the house comfortably cool even when the temperature outside rises to an extreme of 52°C.
- DUAL Inverter- LG’s DUAL Inverter Compressor with Varied Speed Dual Rotary Motor has a wider rotational frequency which saves more energy along with higher speed cooling range than conventional compressors. This ensures that our DUAL Inverter ACs cool faster, last longer and run quieter.
- HD Filter with Anti Virus protection- LG DUAL Inverter Air Conditioner now comes with an ‘Anti-Virus’ protection layer fitted HD Filter. The filter mesh is coated with Cationic Silver Ions (AgNPs) that deactivates more than 99% Virus# and bacteria* in contact. To be precise, it demobilizes up to 99.76% Virus# and up to 99.99% bacteria* cleansing.
- Hi-Grooved Copper- Hi Grooved Copper serves dual benefits: 1. It Enables the oscillatory movement that agitates the refrigerant for better heat dissipation.
- Low Gas Detection- CH 38 is clearly displayed on the air conditioner for timely maintenance and refilling, if LG Air Conditioner detects low gas levels.
- R32 Refrigerant- R32 is a highly efficient refrigerant with a lower global warming potential as compared to R410A, a commonly found refrigerant in residential air conditioners.
- Smart Diagnosis System- Easy to understand error notifications and remote diagnosis help you correspond with the nearest LG service center and solve the problem instantly.
- Stabilizer Free Plus- LG's enhanced stabilizer-free* plus operation prevents voltage fluctuations without compromising on the safety, savings and comfort.
- Super Silent Operation- Almost noiseless operation ensures complete peace of mind and comfort.
LG MS-Q24HNXA Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
126 verified buyer have shared their review and gave 4.4 stars out of 5 after personally using this LG MS-Q24HNXA model. This star rating strongly suggests that all those buyers loved this product.
Overall Rating* (126 reviews)
4.4 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Current price ₹52,990 of this model sounds reasonable when we consider quality and unique set of features it offers and compare it with models from other brands with similar features.
See how much LG MS-Q24HNXA is popular compared to its alternatives!
Currenty ranking at 82nd position in Amazons Best Selling Air Conditioners in India.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly LG MS-Q24HNXA is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 205 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
LG as Split Air Conditioners brand
LG is South Korea origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. LG is a time tested brand, has good service network of its own and manufactures great quality product.
Based on 19238 reviews of 32 LG Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Cooling, Best on Energy Efficiency, Best on Sleep mode, Best on Remote Control, Best on Noise Level, Better on Value for money, Better on Design & Features and Better on Energy efficiency parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.25 stars) by verified buyers shows that the LG Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Carrier, Hisense and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 2 Tons AC cover?
This 2 Tons AC will cover room size upto 400 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.