Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
LG MS-Q18ENXA Review
|Product Dimensions||18.9 x 83.7 x 30.8 cm; 9 Kilograms|
|Shipping Weight||37 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||MS-Q18ENXA|
|Item Part Number||MS-Q18ENXA|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|What is in the box?||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Inter Connecting Pipe, 1 Remote, 2 Manuals with Warranty Card, 2 Batteries|
- 100% Copper Tubes with Ocean Black Protection- Special Ocean Black Protection applied on Copper tubes of both Indoor & Outdoor unit provides exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke and pollutants.
- 4-in-1 Convertible Cooling- LG 4-in-1 Convertible Air Conditioner is a perfect example to our air conditioning requirements as and when required.
- Auto clean- Just Turn on Auto Clean and your heat exchanger will dry. So there’s no scope of bacteria and mold forming in it.
- DUAL Inverter- LG’s DUAL Inverter Compressor with Varied Speed Dual Rotary Motor has a wider rotational frequency which saves more energy along with higher speed cooling range than conventional compressors. This ensures that our DUAL Inverter ACs cool faster, last longer and run quieter.
- Hi-Grooved Copper- Hi Grooved Copper serves dual benefits: 1. It Enables the oscillatory movement that agitates the refrigerant for better heat dissipation.
- Himalaya Cool- LG Air Conditioners with the unique Himalaya Cool Technology promises to cool you as soon as you switch on the Air Conditioner. With just the touch of a button, you will feel as cool as in the Himalayas.
- Low Gas Detection- CH 38 is clearly displayed on the air conditioner for timely maintenance and refilling, if LG Air Conditioner detects low gas levels.
- Ocean Black Fin- Offers unbeatable protection against dust, smoke and chemicals presents in environment and also offers protection against fin corrosion and UV resistance.
- R32 Refrigerant- R32 is a highly efficient refrigerant with a lower global warming potential as compared to R410A, a commonly found refrigerant in residential air conditioners.
- Smart Diagnosis System- Easy to understand error notifications and remote diagnosis help you correspond with the nearest LG service center and solve the problem instantly.
- Stabilizer Free Plus- LG's enhanced stabilizer-free* plus operation prevents voltage fluctuations without compromising on the safety, savings and comfort.
- Super Silent Operation- Almost noiseless operation ensures complete peace of mind and comfort.
LG MS-Q18ENXA Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
10 verified buyer have shared their review and gave 4 stars out of 5 after personally using this LG MS-Q18ENXA model. This star rating strongly suggests that all those buyers loved this product.
Overall Rating* (10 reviews)
4 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Price range of models with similar set of features varies from ₹27,499 to ₹38,490. Current price ₹38,490 of this model is highest in this price range and is 16.66% higher than average price in this range.
See how much LG MS-Q18ENXA is popular compared to its alternatives!
This LG MS-Q18ENXA model is one of Amazon's Best Selling Split Air Conditioners and it is currenly 22nd best selling Air Conditioners in india. Compared to the popularity of its alternatives with a similar set of features, this model is moderately popular among buyers.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly LG MS-Q18ENXA is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 205 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
LG as Split Air Conditioners brand
LG is South Korea origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. LG is a time tested brand, has good service network of its own and manufactures great quality product.
Based on 19238 reviews of 32 LG Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Cooling, Best on Energy Efficiency, Best on Sleep mode, Best on Remote Control, Best on Noise Level, Better on Value for money, Better on Design & Features and Better on Energy efficiency parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.25 stars) by verified buyers shows that the LG Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Carrier, Hisense and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Should I buy a 4 star AC instead of this 3 Star AC?
It all depends on your usage. If you are planning to use this AC only for a few hours in a day then stick to this 3 Star AC as it will save you money on initial cost. If you are going to use it for longer hours like overnight then go for 4 Star AC.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.
How much is the warranty on this product?