Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
IFB IACI183E5G3C Review
|Energy Efficiency||5 star rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||853 Kilowatt Hours|
|Noise Level||39 dB|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Special Features||Dust Filter, Dehumidifier|
|Included Components||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Connecting kit, Remote,User Manual, Warranty card.|
|Country of Origin||India|
- 2 WAY AUTO COOLING- The motorized vanes automatically swing in two directions, horizontally and vertically to deliver air evenly across the room
- 58 DEGREE SUPERIOR COOLING POWER- The powerful Heavy Duty (HD) compressor works at peak efficiency even in heat wave conditions
- Air Cooled PCB- A unique cooling system that cools the PCB and enables the AC to provide consistent and efficient performance.
- DUAL GOLD FINS- The fins are coated in indoor and outdoor units to improve heat exchange and cooling performance
- Nano-Tek Coating- A special nano coating protects the exposed evaporator tubes. These parts are generally prone to corrosion, which causes leakage, inefficient cooling and breakdown.
- R32 REFRIGERANT- It uses R32 refrigerant that ensures zero ozone depletion potential, maximizes energy saving and improves the AC's performance
- SILVER POWDER COATING ON ODU- A unique high temperature silver powder coating protects the ODU from weather and pollution stresses such as rain, dust, ultraviolet sunlight and pollutants
- TWIN INVERTER HI SPEED HD COMPRESSOR- IFB AC comes with a twin inverter hi speed HD compressor which ensures even cooling around the room
IFB IACI183E5G3C Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
59 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this IFB IACI183E5G3C model as the review rating of 4 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (59 reviews)
4 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Current price ₹37,990 is the cheapest in the models with a similar set of features. The price range of such models is between ₹37,990 and ₹40,990.
See how much IFB IACI183E5G3C is popular compared to its alternatives!
Currenty ranking at 79th position in Amazons Best Selling Air Conditioners in India. Compared to the popularity of its alternatives with a similar set of features, this model is moderately popular among buyers.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly IFB IACI183E5G3C is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 205 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
IFB as Split Air Conditioners brand
IFB is India origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. IFB Home Appliances is a division of IFB Industries Ltd which provides products and services across a range of product categories
Based on 399 reviews of 4 IFB Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Noise Level, Better on Value for money and Better on Sleep mode parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.13 stars) by verified buyers shows that the IFB Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Blue Star, Godrej and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.
How much is the warranty on this product?