Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
Daikin FTKP50TV Review
This robust Daikin FTKP50TV Split AC ensures a pleasant environment for maximum relaxation. With 1.5-ton capacity, this AC is ideal to cool any medium-sized room up to 150 sq. ft. effortlessly and provides clean cool fresh air. The 4 Star energy rating combined with Neo Swing Inverter Compressor technology consumes very less power and saves most on energy. Neo Swing Inverter Compressor technology also enables smooth rotation by decreasing friction
|Energy Efficiency||4 Star Rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||928 Kilowatt Hours|
|Noise Level||35 dB|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Special Features||Inverter,dust_filter, PM 2.5 Filter|
|Control Console||Remote Control|
|Included Components||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Inter Connecting Pipe, 1 Remote, 3 Manuals, 1 Warranty Card|
|Battery Cell Type||Zinc|
|Manufacturer||Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt. Ltd.|
- Coanda Airflow- Radiant cooling enhances comfort cooling by evenly distributing air in every corner of the room. With the help of one click on your remote control, experience enhanced comfort.
- Neo Swing Inverter Compressor- Thanks to its smooth rotation, the neo swing compressor decreases friction and vibration. It also prevents leakage of refrigerant gas during compression. These advantages provide quiet and efficient operation.
- Stabilizer Inside Operation- This machine is equipped with Stabilizer inside which removes its dependency from external stabilizer. This is different from stabilizer free operation as it regulates voltage too
- R-32 Green Refrigerant- R32 (Green Refrigerant) has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Modified Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 472, compared to R410A’s Modified GWP of 2,027. Also R32 is a single component refrigerant, which makes it easy to recycle. It is because of these reasons that R32 offers the lowest total emissions and best overall life cycle climate performance.
- Econo Mode- Econo mode enables efficient operation by limiting the maximum power consumption. It is useful when using the air-conditioner and other electrical devices simultaneously on a shared electrical circuit.
- Self Diagnosis- The machine auto detects the error and shows the related code on the remote screen (After pressing Key mentioned in manual). Now you can easily self diagnose the error and report it to your Daikin authorised service centre for a quick resolution.
- Good Sleep Off Timer- Good sleep off timer option empowers you to control temperature of your air conditioner while you are sleeping. You can adjust room temperature as per your comfort.
- Smell Proof Operation- Smell proof operation ensures no foul smell in air whenever you start air conditioners. This feature helps in removing unnecessary moisture in air conditioner and prevent the growth of molds at Indoor unit.
- Strong Insulation Kit- Insulation kit is generally exposed to sunlight and outside weather conditions. Daikin XLPE Insulation kits are specially UV treated to ensure longer life compared to the standard insulation kits available in market.
- Outdoor Power Supply- Outdoor power supply in Daikin machines are specially designed to equip Daikin customers extra safety from any unfortunate fire accident.
- 100% Copper- Daikin air conditioners Condensers are equipped with 100% copper coils which functions as the backbone for robust air conditioning system.
- High Impact Polystyrene IDU- To keep your IDU look always fresh, Daikin has used High Impact Polystyrene material for IDUs'. This helps in keeping IDUs' color same as new one even after multiple years of installation.
Daikin FTKP50TV Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
488 verified buyers peronally used it and overall loved this Daikin FTKP50TV model as the review rating of 4 out of 5 suggests.
Overall Rating* (488 reviews)
4 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
See how much Daikin FTKP50TV is popular compared to its alternatives!
This Daikin FTKP50TV model made its way to the top best selling Split Air Conditioners and is currently ranking at 157th position in Air Conditioners in India.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly Daikin FTKP50TV is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 205 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
Daikin as Split Air Conditioners brand
Daikin is Japan origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. Daikin Industries, Ltd. is a Japanese multinational air conditioning manufacturing company headquartered in Osaka.
Based on 7125 reviews of 21 Daikin Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Value for Money, Best on Cooling, Best on Remote Control, Better on Sleep mode, Better on Noise Level, Better on Energy efficiency and Better on Value for money parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.16 stars) by verified buyers shows that the Daikin Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Sanyo, IFB and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Should I buy a 5 star AC instead of this 4 star AC?
It all depends on your usage. If you are planning to use this AC for longer hours like overnight then stick to this 4 Star AC as it will save you money on initial cost. If you are going to use it for most of the time in a day then go for 5 Star AC.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.