Blue Star IC318EBTU
Split Air Conditioners
Reviews, Trends, Statistics & More!
Feb 17, 2022 by Trend In Stars team
Blue Star IC318EBTU Review
This latest 2021 Blue Star IC318EBTU AC comes with an Inverter Compressor which runs at a different speed according to the cooling requirement and hence offers several benefits over non-inverter compressor like fast cooling, consistent temperature and less electricity consumption. Inverter Compressor produce less vibration, so are more durable, requires less maintenance and makes very less noise. This model comes with a powerful cooling capacity of 1.5 Tons, which makes it suitable for medium sized room or office space up to 150 square feet in normal scenarios. This AC comes with the energy efficiency rating of 3 Stars, with only 975.37 Watts of Annual Energy Consumption. Inverter Compressor and this 3 Star rating make this AC moderately energy efficient and perfect for those whose usage in a day is not that high. p>
This AC’s condenser coil is made from 100% copper which enhances heat exchange, increases efficiency and lasts long in all weather conditions with minimum maintenance. Its blue fins provide exceptional durability for the air conditioner in typical Indian regions affected from sand, salt, industrial smoke/pollutant and hence increases the life of air conditioner.
|Energy Efficiency||3 star rating|
|Annual Energy Consumption||975.37 Watts|
|Noise Level||46 dB|
|Installation Type||Split System|
|Special Features||Dust Filter, Dehumidifier|
|Included Components||1 Indoor Unit, 1 Outdoor Unit, Inter Connecting Pipe, 1 Remote, User Manual, 1 Warranty Card|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Country of Origin||India|
- 4 Way Swing- The Automatic 4D swing is designed with a motorised horizontal as well as vertical swing utility that ensures you enjoy uniform cooling across the room through omni-directional air blowing.
- Anti-corrosive Blue Fins for Protection- Special Anti-corrosive Blue Fins resist corrosion and facilitate maximum heat transfer, increasing cooling efficiency considerably.
- Brushless DC Motor- Unlike the conventional motor, these operate on an electronic commutation arrangement, thereby extending reliability while exhibiting reduced operative noise even at high rotational speeds.
- Comfort Sleep- Intelligently senses variation in indoor temperatures and adjusts the same automatically, to keep you comfortable through the night.
- Copper Coils and Tubes- The condenser coil, evaporator coil and connecting tubes are made of copper, thereby ensuring reliable cooling performance and longer durability.
- Eco Mode- Eco mode runs the compressor slower and reduces the pressure on the condenser. It runs the motor with less energy and increased efficiency.
- High ISEER of 3.81- Ensures maximum energy savings while delivering the best cooling performance.
- Self Clean Technology- Prevents the accumulation of any kind of moisture, mold or dust within the indoor unit. Each time you turn your AC off, the device runs for an additional few minutes to ensure the coil in the indoor unit is completely dry and clean, so that you can enjoy clean and fresh air the next time you switch your AC back on.
- Smart Detection Technology- Unique "Self-diagnosis" that alerts you of a fault in the Air Conditioner's operation immediately, trigerring corrective actions.
- Turbo Cool- Ensures faster, more effective cooling in just a few minutes, even in extreme summer conditons.
Blue Star IC318EBTU Trends & Statistics
Reviews by verified buyer helps!
Significantly large number of verified buyer (217 to be precise) have rated this Blue Star IC318EBTU model at 4 out of 5 which indicates that all those customers overall loved it after personally using it.
Overall Rating* (217 reviews)
4 out of 5
Is this price Worth it? See the Alternatives and Price Comparison!
Current price ₹35,980 of this model is within the price range ₹28,990 to ₹37,690 of models with similar set of features and is 7.92% higher than average price in this range.
See how much Blue Star IC318EBTU is popular compared to its alternatives!
This Blue Star IC318EBTU model made its way to the top best selling Split Air Conditioners and is currently ranking at 15th position in Air Conditioners in India. Compared to the popularity of its alternatives with a similar set of features, this model is moderately popular among buyers.
Alternatives With Set Of Similar Features
Undoubtedly Blue Star IC318EBTU is one of the best Split Air Conditioners model currently available in the market but there are alternatives available too and you can consider those in place of this product. We have anaysed 205 latest best selling Split Air Conditioners and came up with below suggestions which are offering more or less similar features.
Blue Star as Split Air Conditioners brand
Blue Star is India origin brand and is selling really good quality of Split Air Conditioners in India. Blue Star Limited is an Indian Multinational company specialising in designing, developing, manufacturing and marketing a wide variety of AC and commercial refrigerators
Based on 4261 reviews of 17 Blue Star Split Air Conditioners we can on average say that, they are rated Best on Value for Money, Best on Cooling, Better on Value for money, Better on Remote Control, Better on Energy efficiency, Better on Noise Level and Better on Sleep mode parameter
Customer satisfaction reflecting from review rating (avg 4.09 stars) by verified buyers shows that the Blue Star Split Air Conditioners provide Better customer satisfaction than its competitors like Godrej, Haier and other in this category.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much room size does this 1.5 Tons AC cover?
This 1.5 Tons AC will cover room size upto 250 sq.ft. in normal scenarios. You should consider going for higher capacity AC if your place is going to be crowded or have more number of heat generating appliances or big windows in the direction where direct sunlight is expected.
Does having an Inverter Compressor is better and what difference will it make?
Inverter AC is more energy efficient and will save you money on monthly bills. Inverter air conditioner consumes 30 to 50% less energy than a non-inverter AC. Surely the AC with Inverter Compressor is much more costlier than the non Inverter one.